Molds make a compound known as mycotoxins. High levels of mycotoxins, caused by daily exposure can cause ill effects or even death in people and pets.
Mold can cause sinus congestion, itchy eyes, watery eyes, difficulty breathing, coughing and sore or itchy throats.
Early exposure to mold in infants can cause asthma. Those who already have asthma may find their condition worsens with exposure.
Protect your family and pets from mold exposure. Call ISC Inc. today: 434-295-6565!
At ISC Pest Control we start by meeting with you for a FREE CONSULTATION and inspection on the interior and exterior of your home to determine the source and extent of your problem. After that, we can devise a plan for your pests that is specifically for you.
We are 100% committed to utilizing “green” techniques to control pests whenever it is possible.