This is especially dangerous since wasps can sting multiple times. With bees you can get stung once and it’s over. With wasps they can sting you repeatedly and bring their friends along too!
A percentage of people are allergic to wasp venom even though they are not allergic to bees. Allergic reactions can range from moderate to severe.
The less dangerous symptoms of an allergic reaction are hives, swelling, nausea, stomach cramps and headaches.
The potentially life threatening symptoms include loss of consciousness, difficulty breathing, shock, swelling of the throat and dizziness.
Don’t let them target you. Call ISC Inc. today: 434-295-6565!
At ISC Pest Control we start by giving you for a FREE CONSULTATION and inspection to determine the source and extent of any problems. After that, we can devise a plan that is specifically for you.
We are 100% committed to utilizing “green” techniques to control pests whenever it is possible.